Waltham Massachusetts Watch Co. circa 1930’s High Grade 1908
Beautiful “Slide design” 10K Gold Filled Double/Single Albert Chain
Original Antique 10K Gold Filled Swivel Gem Stone/Fancy Fob.
The Chain and Fob are from the same Era as the Watch and both are 10K Gold Filled matching the watch case.
Large Display Stand; Solid Wood Double Base with Hand Blown Glass Dome. Wood colour: Chestnut
High Grade 1908, 21 Ruby jewels movement with solid gold screw settings. Open Face.
Keeping excellent time, lever set (pull lever to set time) and stem wind, very clean Dial
- Large custom made display stand, heavy double wooden base with hand blown glass dome
- Fancy 10K Gold Filled Albert chain from the same Era circa 1930’s complete with the original fob, clasps and T-bar, this is a unique set hard to find and very collectible. Perfect match to the watch case and an be worn as a double or single Albert Chain.
- Fancy 10K Gold Filled Case in great condition with clean crystal
- The movement looks and functions impeccably, keeping the near exact time
- This is a Lever set, stem wind 21 Jewels high grade movement in perfect condition
- Jeweled Main Wheel
- The hands are unmarked with original shine
- Weight: heavy 91.2 grams
- Simply Beautiful Set, Very Collectable, Please See Pictures
All our pocket watches are serviced and come with one year guarantee to; to service a pocket watch can cost you approx £90 to £150 and much more if parts are to be replaced. Not many horologist do offer one year guarantee which is very important in my opinion, especially when you are buying an antique pocket watch relying on a mechanism built over 100 years ago which needs to be serviced, maintained and in full working order to be considered as a good investment.
One year Guaranty starting from the date of purchase
Free Delivery Royal Mail Express 24 fast and secure delivery.
Thanks again for looking;
“if you need any further details please get in touch”