1- Antique Waltham A.W.C Circa 1931 in 10K Gold Filled Case
2- Rare Antique Solid Golden Brass Snake Albert Chain with Brass Victorian Hair Locket Fob from the same Era Early 1930’s, in Excellent Condition.
3- Beautiful Large Wooden Display Stand, Custom Made, with 2mm Thick Glass Dome
– Waltham A.W.C Circa 1931 in excellent condition
– This pocket watch is hardly used, all original, with very little sign of use
– Stem Set and Stem Wind
– High-Grade 620, 15 Jewels Movement with Ruby Jewels
– Running Strong and Keeping Excellent Time; Serviced and Guaranteed for One Year
– Original Porcelain Dial in Very Good Condition,
– Original set of Blue metal hands in excellent Condition
– Nice Gold Filled Coin Case with a blank back cover, in great condition
****The Albert Chain
Rare Antique Solid Golden Brass Snake Albert Chain with Solid Brass Victorian hair Locket Fob all from the same era as the watch early 1930’s.
This is a beautiful antique, snake chain single Albert comes with beautiful solid Golden Brass Fob, T-Bar, and clasp
All set pieces are original from the exact same set.
****The Wooden Stand
Fine custom made, strong and sturdy with solid brass knob and double wooden base which makes it very unique, elegant and still very traditional.
N.B: All our pocket watches are serviced and come with one year guarantee to; to service a pocket watch it can cost you approx £150 to £250 and much more if parts are to be replaced. Not many horologists do offer one year guarantee which is very important in my opinion, especially when you are buying an antique pocket watch relying on a mechanism built over 100 years ago which needs to be serviced, maintained and in full working order to be considered as a good investment.
One year Guaranty starting from the date of purchase
Free Delivery Royal Mail Express 24 fast and secure delivery.
“Thanks again for looking; if you need any further details please get in touch;