Antique Solid Silver British Chronograph Pocket Watch Circa 1928 with Original box
VERY RARE especially in this condition; very clean movement, case, dial and crystal. All original.
Serviced recently by a professional horologist
Guaranteed for 1 year starting from date of purchase
Free Royal Mail insured Special Delivery Within the UK
- Antique Solid Silver British Chronograph Pocket Watch
- Bought from Carmichael Jewellers and Silversmiths, Hull, England in 1937 and with one owner since, always serviced, very well maintained and hardly used by owner
- Maker is G S, George Stockwell for Stockwell & Co Ltd, Circa 1928 Hallmarked with the letter n for 1928
- Fully serviced in August 2015 and in excellent working order, keeping the exact time
- All Original parts, case and box no replacements whatsoever
- Excellent White enamel dial with Roman numerals, seconds dial, minutes dial and blued steel hands
- Stem set and wind, stem Chronometer function
- High end superior Key-less movement,
- Solid Silver Case; dimensions; 50 mm diameter, 73 mm with stem and 13.5 mm thickness
Thank you for looking; if you require further details please get in touch.