Antique Solid Silver with rare solid silver and gold Dial. 1883 English Fusee with Albert Chain, Fob and Display Dome Set
By Arthur James Ramsey London 1883 , SN no 56009.
Hallmarked by the assay office for London with the Lion passant and the letter “H” for the year 1883 and JR the maker stamp
- Original case, dial, hands and movement
- Extraordinary dial, great design, solid silver and gold, in great condition
- In superb working order and looks great
- Just been professionally serviced by horologist/watchmaker November 2016
- The movement is in an amazing condition, even before the service it had this wonderful shine, a sign of being well maintained by the previous owner
- Keeping excellent time over 33+ hours, exact time +/- Seconds.
- Beautiful Solid Silver case, in Superb condition, the original case for the watch.
- Watch weighs 103.3 grams
The Albert Chain:
- Antique Solid Silver Albert Chain circa 1911 with T-Bar and clasp
- Beautiful Large Solid silver / gold, Football Medal Fob, circa 1909
- Lion passant stamped on each link
- Totalweighs 41 grams
Also included Original Key for the watch with Solid Silver Key Chain and clasp
The Dome and Display Stand:
Hand blown glass dome, fine custom made Wooden Stand with real leather watch rest padding and solid brass hooks
Strong and sturdy wooden base which makes it very unique, elegant and still very traditional.
Height: 17.5 cm; Diameter: 10 cm
All our pocket watches are serviced and come with one year guarantee to; to service a pocket watch can cost you approx £90 to £150 and much more if parts are to be replaced. Not many horologist do offer one year guarantee which is very important in my opinion, especially when you are buying an antique pocket watch relying on a mechanism built over 100 years ago which needs to be serviced, maintained and in full working order to be considered as a good investment.
The One year Guaranty will start on the date of purchase
Free Delivery Royal Mail Express 24 fast and secure delivery
“Thanks again for looking; if you need any further details please get in touch;