Rare High Quality Pair Cased Solid Silver Scottish Fusee “John Hood and Sons” circa 1895
- Simply Beautiful Set, with Albert Chain, Display Dome Stand, and Scottish Kilt Pin all from the same era except Fob. Please see Pictures.
- All original and in great condition, impeccably clean inside and out.
- High-end and very rare pair cased solid silver Scottish Fusee circa 1895 by, Cooper-Fife Scotland.
- Bull’s-eye mineral crystal, the original crystal with No chips or scratches. Hinges and catches are working correctly.
- Very clean outer and inner case, looks great especially with the domed bull’s-eye crystal.
- The solid silver outer case measures 53mm x 24mm, also solid silver inner case measures 46 mm x 22 mm with total Weight of 145.3 grams
N.B: Dial has one hairline between 6 an 7 o’clock hardly visible and don’t affect the look of the watch whatsoever.
1- Solid Silver Albert Chain Circa late 1800s, complete with two clasps, T-Bar and unusual head armour Fob which looks great with this set. (please see Pictures)
2- Antique Solid Silver Scottish Kilt Pin, a perfect match with the set
3- Large and very well made solid wood display stand with thick 3 mm hand blown glass Dome. Very traditional and sturdy slick design.
All our pocket watches are serviced and come with one year guarantee to; to service a pocket watch can cost you approx £90 to £150 and much more if parts are to be replaced. Not many horologist do offer one year guarantee which is very important in my opinion, especially when you are buying an antique pocket watch relying on a mechanism built over 100 years ago which needs to be serviced, maintained and in full working order to be considered as a good investment.
One year Guaranty starting from the date of purchase
Free Delivery Royal Mail Express 24 fast and secure delivery.
Thanks again for looking; if you need any further details please get in touch