Antique Railroad Hampden pocket watch Complete Set
- Rare antique Railroad Hampden “W M. McKinley” pocket watch circa 1902.
Very rare solid silver two tone hunting swing case with rose gold hand engraved Stag and rose gold filled bow
- Rare antique solid silver trendy hunting chain Circa late 1800’s
- Antique solid silver Bull’s-eye Fob
- Old Solid wood Display Stand with Glass Dome
The Watch: Circa 1902
- Rare Railroad Grade, 19 Jewels size 16
- “W M. McKinley” Railroad Grade, Lever set and stem wind
- Bridge Plate quality “three fingers” movement with Patent Regulator
- Adjusted to 5 positions and to Temperature
- Very clean dial in great condition
- In superb working order and looks great
- Just been professionally serviced by horologist/watchmaker Dec 2016
- The movement is in an amazing condition and well maintained by the previous owner
- Keeping excellent time over 30+ hours
- Very rare beautiful solid silver two tone hunting swing case with gold hand engraved Stag; in very good condition.
- Weighs 110.2 grams
The Antique Hunting Chain Set: Circa 1920
Rare Antique Solid Silver trendy hunting Chain circa late 1800’s
- Very Long 50 cm hunting chain
- Complete with original solid silver clasps
- In Great Condition and very unique
Beautiful add on to this pocket watch style
The Fob: Beautiful Bull’s-eye Fob fully hallmarked for Birmingham and the letter Z for the year 1924. Never been engraved; in great condition and an excellent match for the watch and chain.
The Display Stand and Glass Dome:
Custom made using quality materials, strong traditional design; handmade solid wood and solid brass blank plaque ready for engraving.
Comes with solid brass knobs, real leather padding and clear hand blown glass dome; Height 17 cm, Base radiance 11.5 cm.
All our pocket watches are serviced and come with one year guarantee to; to service a pocket watch can cost you approx £90 to £150 and much more if parts are to be replaced. Not many horologist do offer one year guarantee which is very important in my opinion, especially when you are buying an antique pocket watch relying on a mechanism built over 100 years ago which needs to be serviced, maintained and in full working order to be considered as a good investment.
One year Guaranty starting from the date of purchase
Free Delivery Royal Mail Express 24 fast and secure delivery.
“Thanks again for looking; if you need any further details please get in touch;