Beautiful OMEGA “Grand Prix” pocket watch circa 1899, Large Solid Silver Case with Vacant Cartouche
- Original case, dial, gold fancy hands
- Extraordinary clean dial in great condition
- In superb working order and looks great
- Just been professionally serviced by horologist/watchmaker May 2016
- The movement is in an amazing condition, even before the service it had this original shine, a sign of being well maintained by the previous owner
- Keeping excellent time over 30+ hours
- Beautiful Solid Silver case, in very good condition, the original case for the watch with vacant cartouche.
- Watch weighs 91 grams
- Size: 52 mm diameter, with stem 60 mm, height: 12 mm
- Please see pictures
All our pocket watches are serviced and come with one year guarantee to; to service a pocket watch can cost you approx £90 to £150 and much more if parts are to be replaced. Not many horologist do offer one year guarantee which is very important in my opinion, especially when you are buying an antique pocket watch relying on a mechanism built over 100 years ago which needs to be serviced, maintained and in full working order to be considered as a good investment.
One year Guaranty starting from the date of purchase
Free Delivery Royal Mail Express 24 fast and secure delivery.
Thanks again for looking; if you need any further details please get in touch