Beautiful OMEGA “Grand Prix” pocket watch circa 1910, Large Solid Silver Case with Vacant Cartouche
- Original Omega case, dial, and hands
- Extraordinary clean dial in great condition
- In superb working order and looks great
- Just been professionally serviced by horologist/watchmaker November 2016
- The movement is in an amazing condition, well maintained by the previous owner
- Keeping excellent time over 33+ hours
- Beautiful Solid Silver case, in very good condition, the original case for the watch with vacant cartouche; Minor ding on the side
- Watch weighs 103.5 grams
- Large Size: 55 mm diameter, with stem 69 mm, height: 14 mm
Very Nice Double Albert Chain Complete Set Circa early 1900’s
Beautiful Thick Double Sided Fob with Available Blank Cartouche on both sides
Comes complete with two clasps and T-Bar
Every Link is Hallmarked with the Lion Passant, The Fob with the Stamp for Birmingham and the Letter “o” for the year 1913
This is a nice Albert Chain In very good condition
Total Weight 35.5 grams
The Display Stand and Dome:
Beautiful Large custom made using quality materials, strong and traditional design; handmade with double base, Real leather, solid wood and solid Brass blank plaque ready for engraving.
Comes with solid brass knobs and clear hand blown glass dome.
Height 21.5 cm, Base radiance 16.5 cm.
All our pocket watches are serviced and come with one year guarantee to; to service a pocket watch can cost you approx £90 to £150 and much more if parts are to be replaced. Not many horologist do offer one year guarantee which is very important in my opinion, especially when you are buying an antique pocket watch relying on a mechanism built over 100 years ago which needs to be serviced, maintained and in full working order to be considered as a good investment.
One year Guaranty starting from the date of purchase
Free Delivery Royal Mail Express 24 fast and secure delivery.
Thanks again for looking; if you need any further details please get in touch;