Beautiful Hunter Coin Silver ELGIN Pocket watch circa 1894
- Rare and heavy Hunting Dueber Coin Silver case. Weighs 143.3 grams
- Antique Solid Silver circa 1890 Complete Albert Chain With fob circa 1902, three clasps, two american silver coins circa 1941-42 and T-bar; All Pieces are Fully Hallmarked.
- Vacant Cartouche ; never been personalised
- Extra Large Solid Wood Display Stand and Glass Dome (Approx Size: Height 21 cm, Diameter 15.5 cm)
An Amazing Set, Pictures don’t give it justice.
- Beautiful very clean Gilt movement, keeping excellent time over 30 hrs running time. Amazingly clean.
- The crystal, dial and hands are in Very Good condition, all original.
- Rare gilt early high grade 11 Jewels movement circa 1894, size 18, double roller, going barrel, hunter. Looks great.
- Very rare and simply beautiful large and heavy Dueber Coin Silver case with Vacant Cartouche
- Stem Wind and lever set; set smoothly keeping excellent time
- Recently serviced, lubricated and cleaned in August 2016 by a professional Horologist
- Guaranteed for one year from the date of purchase
The Display Dome:
Extra Large hand blown glass, fine custom made, solid wood strong and sturdy with solid brass Knobs. Very unique, elegant and still very traditional.
Approx Size: Height: 23 cm, Diameter: 15 cm
All our pocket watches are serviced and come with one year guarantee too; to service a pocket watch can cost you approx £90 to £150 and much more if parts are to be replaced. Not many horologist do offer one year guarantee which is very important in my opinion, especially when you are buying an antique pocket watch relying on a mechanism built over 100 years ago which needs to be serviced, maintained and in full working order to be considered as a good investment.
“Thanks again for looking; if you need any further details please get in touch;